An inspiring contemporary home built in 1969, combining architectural details with modern updates. Located in one of Cincinnati’s most coveted neighborhoods; this luxury home that has it all! Featuring four levels, with elevator access to each. Truly a unique property with numerous indoor and outdoor living areas. The original owner spent over a million dollars to completely renovate the home in 2008. Generous lot size offers plenty of options for outdoor activities. Situated in a vibrant and highly desirable community, just 10 minutes to downtown Cincinnati.
- Complete $1 million renovation in 2008.
- 5,500 square feet of living space.
- Contemporary home designed by local architect, Robert H. Springer in 1969.
- Over half acre lot (0.6 acres).
- 2 Wood burning fireplaces.
- Zoned HVAC system for high efficiency (2 furnaces/2 central air).
- First Floor Master Suite.
- 5 Bedrooms plus Study.
- Hardwood floors, closet organizers, built-ins, surround sound, plenty of storage.
- Screened in patio with built-in gas grill.
- Gourmet kitchen includes: vaulted ceilings, skylight, huge island with Wolf cooktop & electronic downdraft system, Double oven, built-in refrigerator, secondary sink, bar.
- First Floor Master Suite has walk-in closet, luxury master bath with double shower head, large vanity area.