OPEN HOUSE IS CANCELLED FOR SUNDAY NOV. 26
★Classic English Tudor filled with udpates!
If you have been paying attention at all to the real estate market here in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area, you probably know that the number of homes for sale is at an ALL TIME low. Inventory is so low that buyers are waiting to pounce on anything decent that becomes available. This has created an interesting effect for anyone that has a home they may want to sell.
We have had some listings that we were able to sell BEFORE we put them on the market recently:
- 1296 Michigan Ave and 996 E Legendary Run
- 3515 Clarkwood and 4206 Millsbrae and 4140 Floral
- 2501 Marsh and 3374 Everson and 2334 Dana Ave
We have had some that sold with multiple offers to choose from, or sold in the first few days:
- 4000 St Johns Terrace and 3993 S Whetzel Ave
- 8375 Macy Ln and 641 Park Ave
- 3321 Epworth Ave and 2861 Observatory Ave
We have even had some Buyers that had an accepted offer to buy a house, and were then approached by other Buyers offering to pay them $15,000-30,000 over what they were paying for the house!
Houses that top Realtors have the inside scoop on are often called Pocket Listings or some say they are Coming Soon listings. Zillow even has a special feature that allows only Premier Agents (Finn Team) to post their “Coming Soon” homes. Our Coldwell Banker Tuesday office meeting even added this to the weekly agenda: “Announcement of listings that are coming.” This type of networking allows us to have a list of homes in various areas before they hit the market (anyone looking for a complete rehab in Hyde Park on Morten for around $395,000??).
So, if you know you want to sell but you are waiting for your handyman to do some touch-ups. Or your decluttering is taking longer than expected… let your Realtor know about it! Invite them over to take a look. The house does not have to be “show” ready, and it can even give us a chance to make any suggestions. How simple would it be to sell your house without having to deal with showings and keeping it squeaky clean 24/7? This type of pre-marketing even allows the Seller to dictate when showings can happen at THEIR convenience!
So reach out to us today to get more information on the value of your home, coming soon listings, the process of selling, or what differentiates the Finn Team from all other Realtors. OR if you are not quite at that point yet, follow our Facebook Page for the latest info, or bookmark our website.
Inventory is extremely low! If you are looking for a home in Oakley, Hyde Park, Mount Lookout, Norwood and many other neighborhoods, it is important to choose a real estate team that is proactive in bringing you listings before they hit the market. For all of our Buyers, here are a few for today.
- Huge vaulted master suite with 9×11 walk in closet, travertine tile bathroom with 6 ft. granite double vanity!
- New Kitchen with Granite Countertops, SS Appliances, Viking Range
- 4.5 Bathrooms all remodeled
- Open floor plan, Refinished Hardwood Floors, Wet Bar 2011
- 2 story covered Deck in 2014 (part of the addition)
- Brand New 2 Car Garage 2015, New Cement Driveway 2016.
- Finished basement 2012 (wired for surround sound)
- Cedar Fence 2015, Custom 2″ Wood blinds 2014.
- Tankless High Efficiency Hot Water Heater 2014, All new HVAC 2010, Brand new A/C 2013
- Completely painted exterior in 2011 and addition in 2014. Hardieboard siding on house and garage.
- Available for showings April 17th.
*We compile our lists from networking with other agents, for sale by owners, our own listings, talking to people in the neighborhood, etc.
Coming soon! Brick 2-story home on cul-de-sac street just blocks from Hyde Park Square! Welcoming covered front porch for sitting, with new steps and landscaping. Spacious living room with hardwood floors and fireplace. Dining room featuring lots of windows, hardwood floors and new chandelier. Kitchen remodeled in 2010 with tile floor, stainless steel appliances, Kohler sink, solid surface counters, 5 burner gas range, and counter bar for seating. New Pella storm doors, new roof in 2012, new electric panel 2006. Half bath in lower level. Great size, newly landscaped backyard with deck, stone patio, and lawn (plus underground electric fence). Enjoy a location where you can walk to dining, shops, parks, library, school, and more!
Call the Finn Team to see this classic Hyde Park home on friendly and highly desirable street!
513.560.6513 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.finn-team.com
- Baths: 1 full, 1 half
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking in driveway
- Unfinished basement