More pictures and a full description can be found by clicking here!
4109 Pillars Dr Oakley • Cincinnati, OH 45209 • Listing Price: $234,900 • Bedrooms: 2 • Bathrooms: 2
Adorable updated Tudor in sought after Pillars neighborhood! Architectural details include refinished hardwood floors, coved ceilings, arched doorways, eat-in kitchen + remodeled bath, partially finished lower level for watching the Bengals! Large level, fenced rear yard + cozy covered front porch. Great location with easy access to shopping, restaurants and interstate!
Some of the features of this remarkable home include:
- Curb appeal and great location!
- New window panes throughout (Gilkey, 2009)
- New interior paint (dining, bedroom and hall, 2012)
- New furnace (2014)
- New disposal in kitchen (2015)
- Updated kitchen and dining room lighting, and cabinet hardware
- New exterior paint – entire house (2012)
- Patches in basement to repair previous water trickle, no evidence of any leaking since (2012)
- Completely renovated front landscaping (2015)
- City sidewalk replaced (2015)
- Gutter system cleaned and flushed (2015)
- New roof (2002)
- Additional insulation (2006)
- New liner in chimney
- Glass block windows in lower level and bathroom
- Fiber optics and Direct TV installation
- Cedar closet in hall
- Versatile floor plan w/finished lower level
- Large, level, fenced rear yard
- 1 Story
- Full Basement
- Block Foundation
- Shingle Roof
- Natural Gas
- Primary Water Source: Public
- Sewer: Public
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl, Double Hung, Storm
- Occupancy: Negotiable
- Architecture: Tudor
- Construction: Brick, Stucco
- Fireplace: Gas, Stone
- Parking: Driveway, Off Street
- Heating: Gas, Forced Air
- Cooling: Central Air
Oakley is one of Cincinnati’s most popular areas with young professionals.
Bordering Hyde Park, Oakley is seen as one of the most affordable neighborhoods with ever increasing property values. The many oak lined streets and shopping within walking distance offer much to the people who live in Oakley. Convenience is highly regarded here with downtown only 12 minutes away. Oakley is a neighborly area surrounded by many prestigious neighborhoods, which have contributed to its growth.
Queen City Metro buses serve the area on a regular schedule with a ride time of approximately 15 minutes to downtown. It is a 12 minute drive to the University of Cincinnati and the University Medical Center Hospitals.
The area’s largest teaching hospital, the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, is 10 minutes away. Children’s Hospital, Good Samaritan and Christ are all located within a 10-12 minute drive.
Hyde Park Plaza offers several major grocery stores and many specialty shops. Nearby is the Rookwood Pavilion. All convenience needs can be met at Oakley Square. Kenwood Towne Centre and Sycamore Plaza are approximately a 15 minute drive. There is also a lot of new development going on at Oakley Station and surrounding areas. This development includes a 14 screen Cinemark movie theatre.
There are picnic and play areas with tennis courts and a swimming pool at the Oakley Park Recreational Center. Two of Cincinnati’s largest and most beautiful parks, Ault Park and Alms Park, are nearby. Lunken Playfield (public) offers tennis, archery, golf, and baseball with a 10 minute drive.
For more information on what Oakley has to offer or the real estate in Oakley, contact the Finn Team: 513.560.6513.